Have a broken and old tablet that’s collecting dust in your closet? Perhaps it’s time to take it to a tablet repair in Draper and have it fixed, or sell it for some quick cash. Or you might want to upgrade your tablet or buy a new one. Whatever the case may be, there are many ways in which you can make your tablet work for you!
Your tablet can actually be a valuable productivity tool if you know how to use it correctly. Here are 10 ways to make your tablet work for you:
- Find the right apps– Apps can make your tablet more useful and productive. Look for apps that help you with work tasks, communication, organization, and more. You can use apps to help you manage your budgets, write up documents and reports, keep track of appointments and to-do lists, make purchases online, or even play games.
- Use a stylus– Many tablet users find that a stylus is more precise than their fingers when they are working on spreadsheets, doing some writing or taking notes, or even drawing. A stylus can be a useful tool for any tablet user; consider investing in one if you do not yet have one.
- Connect it to your monitor– If you want to use your tablet like a laptop and take advantage of the larger screen environment, you can easily connect it to an external monitor. This can be helpful if you are using your tablet for work, school, or to watch movies. Simply buy a monitor adapter and plug it into the tablet when needed.
- Take advantage of cloud storage– If you need additional storage space or want to keep files in sync across multiple devices, don’t forget about cloud storage options. There are several popular cloud storage services like Dropbox, iCloud, and Google Drive that can allow you to access your files on the go whenever you need them. Just make sure to back up your data regularly so you don’t lose anything important.
- Connect it to a Bluetooth keyboard– If you want to use your tablet for more serious writing or typing tasks, you may want to consider connecting it to a Bluetooth keyboard. This can make it much easier and more comfortable to type for long periods of time; plus, many keyboards also include handy shortcut keys that can make working on a tablet even more efficient.
- Use a stand– To make it easier to use your tablet hands-free, consider getting a stand that can prop it up on your desk or table. This is especially handy for those times when you want to watch a movie or show on your tablet without holding it in your hands.
- Buy cases and covers– To keep your device safe from scratches, falls, and other damage, invest in some high-quality cases and covers. There are many different types of accessories available, from simple vinyl or fabric covers to more heavy-duty cases that offer extra shock protection.
- Protect your screen– If you don’t use a cover or case on your tablet, consider getting a screen protector to help prevent scratches and cracks in the glass display. Many screen protectors are made from tempered glass, which is much more durable than regular glass.
- Get a keyboard– If you plan on using your tablet for a lot of writing or typing, you may want to consider investing in a physical keyboard that you can connect to it. This can make it much easier and more comfortable to type on your tablet, especially if you are editing long documents or writing a paper.
- Use it as a presentation tool– If you often give presentations at work or school, try using your tablet to help make them more interesting and engaging for your audience. You can use apps like Prezi to create animated slideshows that include video and images, or even Keynote for Apple devices to create your own presentations. Just make sure that you practice using these tools and have a backup plan in case of technical difficulties!