Counterfeiting is a sort of fraud that deceives you into purchasing low-quality, unreliable merchandise by claiming to be something it is not and provides none of the standard and dependability that comes with a powerful horsepower Cartridge. If you’re planning to purchase HP items you should follow certain tips to ensure that the items you’ve purchased are sufficiently protected with security seals to prevent counterfeiting.
However, if you buy from Need More Ink you can rest assured that all products are original at a reasonable price. They have special discounted deals on all HP printer supplies. Their products are tightly sealed with the company’s seal and logo. They deliver anywhere in the US.
How to Look for a Genuine Security Seal
Packaging for HP Toner Cartridge
An HP security label is found on all original HP LaserJet print cartridge packaging. It may be found on all HP LaserJet print cartridge boxes for both HP LaserJet and HP color LaserJet printing systems. You have reason to be suspicious if you see these boxes without a security label. The words ‘Original Toner’ is printed on the label, which is placed over the tear strip of the laser print cartridge box.
On the current market, two variants of the safety label may be seen on the package of HP toner. The navy-blue security label is currently used on most packaging, while the sunshine blue security label can replace the darker blue security label and is currently used on some products.
An HP security label is found on all Original HP Ink print cartridge boxes. The words ‘Original Ink’ is printed on the label, which is placed on the facet of the ink print cartridge box. On HP ink packaging that is currently on the market, there are two variants of the safety label. HP’s newest label is a sunny blue security label that appears on HP’s new black cartridge package. The navy-blue security label is seen on the HP blue and white cartridge packaging.
Easy Steps to Identify HP Authenticity
- Look for your HP security seal on the QR code scanner app. You can use our HP SureSupply app, which is available on Google Play and the App Store, if you do not have a QR code scanner.
- Scan the QR code on the security seal of the cartridge with your smartphone’s camera. You’ll see a validation screen from HP following the scanner processes your QR code.
Check for the following three symptoms that your cartridge has been tampered with:
- The pattern’s lines don’t match
- The label has color rather than clear
- The text on the label changes to indicate seal is ‘void’
Verify the following on the blue photocopy:
- When you tilt the box primary to the bottom, “OK” and “✓” travel in opposite directions.
- When you tilt the box left to right, “OK” and “✓” travel in the same direction.
Visit hp.com/go/ok and input the serial range from the protection label to validate.
Original HP cartridges are manufactured to provide the best quality output, in less money and is hassle-free. They also have strong commitments to recycling their products thereby saving our land.